Exhibition posters for the 1880s all featured images of Music Hall and incoporated icons of arts, industry, competition, excellence and progress.
Some also showed the influence of the strong German American element in Cincinnati's population.
On opening night, September 8, 1880, President M.E. Ingalls read a letter from Charles W. West, who offered to donate $150,000 to the building of an art museum if the citizens of Cincinnati would subscribe an equal amount.
By closing day of the exposition, the subscription had been met.
1880 - KREBS LITHOGRAPHING COMPANY CINCINNATI
1881 - KREBS LITHOGRAPHING COMPANY, CINCINNATI
1882 - KREBS LITHOGRAPHING COMPANY CINCINNATI
1883 - KREBS LITHOGRAPHING COMPANY, CINCINNATI, O.
1884 - THE KREBS LITHOGRAPHIC COMPANY, CINCINNATI, O.
1886 - THE HENDERSON-ACHERT CO. / LITH. / CINCINNATI, O.